General Submission Guidelines
Artwork is to be submitted to Atlanta Artists Center via ArtCall.org.
Click here for more information.
By entering AAC exhibits, artists agree to all conditions set forth in the show prospectus.
See show prospectus and/or handbook for more detailed submissions information.
- Deliver work in person to AAC
- Fill out sign-in sheet completely and accurately
- All artwork must be labeled on the back of framed pieces and include:
Artist’s Name; Phone; Email; Title of Work; Medium; and Price
Click here for a printable label
ACCEPTED MEDIA: See the current show prospectus
NOTIFICATION AND DISPLAY OF ACCEPTED WORK:
- Grandview Avenue Gallery holds a maximum of 65-70 pieces
- Accepted artists will be notified by email the following week
- Awards are presented at the show reception
- Entries must have been completed within the 3 years prior to submission
- Work must be ORIGINAL in concept and execution
- Giclées are not eligible
- 48 inches maximum on any side
- 25 pounds maximum weight
- All submitted and accepted works are the responsibility of the artist and are not insured by Atlanta Artists Center.