MEMBERSHIP: By becoming a member you agree to comply with all AAC policies and procedures as established by the Board of Directors.
All memberships are for one calendar year (365 days) beginning the day of registration and payment.
Individual: $75 Join Here
Family : $120 (max. 2 family members) Join Here
New This Year: Exhibiting Membership: $225. Join Here
Exhibiting Member is a one year Individual Membership bundled with prepaid submission fees to 5 exhibits*.
If you are an existing member, a family member or just have questions about becoming an Exhibiting Member
feel free to contact us by email.
* Selection of Exhibiting Membership does not guarantee juried in status or acceptance to any exhibit.
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
Dues Waiver Program for Qualified Individuals
As recognized 501(C)(3) organization Atlanta Artists Center offers an annual waiver of dues and specific fees for income qualified artists. Please visit AAC, call 404-237-2324 or click here to contact us by email to learn more about this program.
Existing members, May log in here.
AAC welcomes beginner, intermediate, and professional fine artists. Members receive benefits that lead to increased knowledge, skills, and confidence, while connecting with other creative people in a supportive environment.
AAC has over 200 members from around world, the USA, and our home state of Georgia.
- Grandview Gallery Juried Exhibits
- Grandview Gallery Receptions
- Awards and Ribbons
- Credentials and Merit Levels for career advancement
- Special Rates for Life Drawings/Sketch Groups/Workshops/Classes
- Free Artist Talks, Demos, and Presentations
- Outside Venue Opportunities
- AAC Facebook Page and other Publicity
Become an AAC member today and begin enjoying art, creativity, and friendship!